At the employment law firm of Richard A. Lowell, LLC, we have helped people in many areas of employment law:
- Have you experienced discrimination at work because of national origin, gender, race, or religion?
- Have you been sexually harassed at work?
- Do you have a dispute regarding an employment or severance package?
- Were you wrongfully discharged?
- Have you experienced age or disability discrimination?
- Do you have a problem with unfair treatment in a federal job?
- Have you been denied the workers’ compensation or Social Security Disability to which you may be entitled?
Located in Downers Grove, Illinois, Attorney Richard A. Lowell represents clients throughout DuPage County, Cook County, and Kane County including communities such as Naperville, Oak Brook, Darien, Hinsdale, Downers Grove, Wheaton, Lombard, Glen Ellyn, Chicago, Aurora, Joliet, and Rockford.
All major credit cards accepted.