Attorney Richard A. Lowell has worked with employers in a wide range of employment law matters from defending a company and its managers against discrimination charges to counseling employers on numerous employment-related matters.
- Our employment lawyer has represented clients accused of federal and state EEO violations, including Title VII charges of discrimination based on national origin, race, gender, religion, or ethnicity.
- We represent business clients accused of violations of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) or the Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA).
- We have drafted employment agreements and severance agreements that protect our clients’ interests while treating employees fairly.
- Attorney Lowell represents clients in actions at the IDHR (Illinois Department of Human Rights) and the IHRC (Illinois Human Rights Commission).
- We defend client companies and managing employees with respect to sexual harassment charges.
- We work with clients in defending against workers’ compensation claims.
- Our employment law firm represents clients in disputes involving employment agreements, severance packages, and other employment-related matters.
- We assist employers with respect to the drafting and revising of employee handbooks.
- We draft employment and severance agreements, and assist in negotiations relating to those agreements.
Located in Downers Grove, Illinois, Attorney Richard A. Lowell represents clients throughout DuPage County, Cook County, and Kane County including communities such as Naperville, Oak Brook, Darien, Hinsdale, Downers Grove, Wheaton, Lombard, Glen Ellyn, Chicago, Aurora, Joliet, and Rockford.
All major credit cards accepted.