When you consult with attorney Richard A. Lowell, you will find an experienced lawyer and a staff prepared to listen to your concerns, evaluate your options, and take action on your behalf.
Employment lawyer Richard Lowell brings each client and each case the experience and knowledge gained in a distinguished career:
- special counsel to a senior federal official
- special purpose appointments, Deputy Assistant U.S. Attorney
- member of the Illinois bar, United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit and the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois (Trial Bar)
- arbitrator for the Circuit Court of Cook County, the Circuit Court for the Eighteenth Judicial Circuit (DuPage County), and the Better Business Bureau
- member, DuPage County Bar Association, Illinois State Bar Association
- member, National Employment Lawyers Association
- attorney agent for American Title Insurance
Attorney Richard A. Lowell believes that everyone is entitled to quality legal representation. When your rights and interests are at stake in an employment law matter, please contact Richard A. Lowell, LLC, an attorney with more than 25 years of professional experience.
We represent clients with respect to Title VII discrimination, age and disability discrimination, sexual harassment, employment agreements, severance packages, wrongful discharge, workers’ compensation, and federal MSPB cases.
Located in Downers Grove, Illinois, the law firm of Richard A. Lowell, LLC represents clients throughout DuPage County, Cook County, and Kane County including communities such as Naperville, Lisle, Oak Brook, Darien, Hinsdale, Downers Grove, Wheaton, Lombard, Glen Ellyn, Chicago, Aurora, and Joliet.
All major credit cards accepted.